Related English Lessons:

Rule 2: Do Not Study Grammar

Absolutely no word would seem to exist enough for describe to you the contentment as soon as I gotten all these courses. (Antoine Jean Penel, France)

Rule Two: A Story From Angelina

My name is Angelina as well as I’m a college student from Paraguay. Whenever I began learning along with AJ., I couldn’t speak just about any English. I received studied English grammar a lot of years, however I couldn’t speak.

That primary day along with A.J.’s technique I assumed I would probably study grammar. Even so, he shocked me because he do not ever explained grammar guidelines. Instead, he told a nice story. He told it a lot of times, in a unusual technique. He consistently asked questions, and I replied that questions. All of the questions were very simple. Seriously, I was indeed a little puzzled. I considered he was sort of a crazy educator. I assumed I essential to learn far more grammar.

I carried on along with Effortless English along with then, soon after just two weeks, one thing wonderful happened. My own speaking improved upon! My buddies requested me, ‘How are you increasing so speedily?’

I understood that A.J. was pretty intelligent, along with the tales and questions in addition to content were being teaching myself to speak English, while not studying grammar rules. Really!

Angelina is usually a wonderful student. She learned a lot more rapidly since she listened to our courses 6 hours a day. Nonetheless, you can certainly increase with only one hour every day. You may receive the same effects, however you ought to comply with Rule Two.
  • I began the lessons Five months before. I do the job together with General Electric as being a service provider. Well, I traveled to Atlanta, GA, USA past November (a full thirty day period!) regarding education needs. I was pretty astonished since I seen that the tactic is effective. I thought positive as well as calm at all times. While in the appointments I could recognize 90% of the conversation. While I spoke, the vocabulary came out quickly. (Vicente Gonzalez, Mexico)

RULE 2: Don’t Study Grammar

Angelina swiftly much better speaking, once she ended examining grammar. This method will be your next rule. Avoid studying grammar.

Right this moment. Stop. Put absent your own grammar books as well as guides. Grammar regulations show you to think about English, you wish to speak quickly, with no thinking!

With our technique, you'll learn English with out grammar review. Your speaking boosts speedily. You will realize success. You will speak English the natural way. Hence Tip 2 is: Don’t Study Grammar!
  • Just before I knew you I probe for quite a bit methods as well as courses to further improve my English, specially in speaking, nonetheless they didn’t succeed. It would be a total waste of time and also money. Through right now I am requiring with your training and am getting better! (Ha Nguyen, Vietnam)

Effortless English Video 2: (Do Not Study Grammar)


Right now, we're going to discover more about secret number two. At this moment, tip number 2 is usually a shock for many people. Secret number two is not difficult. Don't Study Grammar Regulations. Do not do it.

Currently I realize, this is the hard secret for some people. Because, most of your life, learning English, you're instructed to learn grammar regulations. In middle school, In high school graduation, In college, In language courses, everywhere in the world; grammar, grammar, grammar… Thus, my primary question to you is: Made it happen succeed? Maybe it was efficient?

If you're viewing this training video, you could have examined english previous to at school, somewhere. And even, you actually devoted to grammar policies. Thus, my question is: Do you speak English effortlessly, rapidly as well as immediately right this moment? If your replies simply no, Why not? 

Simply because you have researched english for countless years previously. Exactly why can’t you speak English speedily, effortlessly and automatically, why not?

Well, that it is not your mistake really. The main reason, the answer for many individuals is that you review grammar policies a lot. You devoted to, grammar policies. The reason why? Since your teachers explained to you to.

So why will it be harmful to analyze grammar policies? Mainly because, while you review grammar policies, while you center on grammar policies, you focus on comprehending English. In other words, you will think around English. you concentrate on the past tense, the particular present tense, the particular future, the present perfect, the past perfect.

So for writing English, that’s Ok. So why? Mainly because while you write English you may have time. You'll be able to go gradually. You may write quite slowly, it is possible to take it into consideration, it is possible to delete your misteke, that it is fine. You actually really do not should write rapid.



But also for speaking, there is no time. You don't have time for you to take into consideration policies, the present perfect tense in English at the time you listening and also speaking. There isn't a time. A person asks you a question, you should answer quickly. You don't have any time to take into consideration propositions, you've got no moment for you to take into consideration verb tenses, possessives, all the stuff you actually learned, there isn't a time.

Just how can native speakers learn grammar? Clearly, I am a local English speaker and I can let you know, I certainly not examined grammar policies. Certainly not till high school graduation. So we researched grammar policies to get writing. In college native speakers review grammar policies once again, why? Just for writing. but also for speaking, we don’t. So, just how will we learn grammar policies? People learn through listening. As a result of listening to right grammar again and again… a great deal of right grammar.

Hence the ideal strategy to learn english grammar is by imput. Another word, English arriving in generally by your ears. Nevertheless looking at is also okay but don’t read textbooks, don’t read grammar books. Only read very easy English books, basic novels. But the majority of all listening. Now, in the next Effortless English Rules that you receive, I will advise you the way to learn grammar and easy technique and effortless strategy, without the need of studiying policies.

Hence continue to keep receiving those Effortless English rules. Reed next rules, since in down the road rules I can tell you the best way to learn English grammar so that you can apply it swiftly and really fast while you're speaking. Not simply writing. But for now, just for today, the number 2 secret, I really want you to understand that “Do Not Study Grammar Rules” If you concentrate on grammar policies it's going to injure your own speaking. Your speaking will less quickly, your understanding will be more slowly.

So if you have grammar books, throw-away! Put in them all in a garbage, good bye grammar books. If you wish, you may burn off them. Burn off them inside a fire. Simply because, they're pointless. They won't help you achieve your English speaking or maybe your English learning as well as listening.

So good bye grammar guides. No longer grammar policies yeaaa. That shoud make you happy. Ok, good enough. This is actually the second tip to get learning to speak wonderful English. Next week you'll receive next secret. Rule number 3 next week. So, I hope you enjoy this Effortless English rule 2 and these kind of video lessons. And I will see you very next time.


Effortless English Program:




  • Effortless English System
  • Rule 1: Learn Phrases
  • Rule 2: Do Not Study Grammar Rule 2: Do Not Study Grammar Reviewed by teacher on 5:32 AM Rating: 5

    No comments:

    Powered by Blogger.